Guitars, Pedals, Amps: Ism!

Sunday 29 March 2009

Guitarism: Day One

Hello and welcome to Guitarism!

Guitarism is a new blog by me, Matt Curtis that aims to waffle, rant and pour a general stream of guitar related consciousness directly onto the Internet. The focus of this blog will primarily be on gear that is readily available to try and buy at your local music store and as I am currently the resident guitar geek at the Wembley Guitar Centre and I play guitar with London based indie pop botherers Brontosaurus Chorus as well as trying to pass off what I like to call 'music' with my side project Typewriter I feel vaguely qualified to write about what I love; guitars.

I'll be aiming to bring you the latest in guitar, pedal and amp geekery two or three times a week and look forward to lots of nice feedback and a little bit of hating to keep things interesting.

Happy Reading

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment