Guitars, Pedals, Amps: Ism!

Wednesday 16 September 2009

Gibson Nighthawk


This one almost escaped my gearlust radar, Gibson have done a limited run of the Nighthawk which as you can see is one sexy-yet-unusual looking piece of candy. Interestingly it has the Burstbucker 3 pickup at the Bridge and a P-90 at the next, same as the recently reviewed Dark Fire, although without all of that Robot gubbins so no risk of it overthrowing humanity. The Nighthawk has had a few incarnations now and each time the pickup combination seems to change but this currently configuration would be ideal for some fat blues/rock sounds.

Needless to say, I want one and if someone could kindly lend me a grand and let me know which UK dealers have got them (I foolishly didn't think to order one for my own shop for some strange reason... I ordered a holy explorer instead, obviously didn't have my ready brek that morning) then I might just have to pop and try one out!

No comments:

Post a Comment